Global Education Advisory Boards
The DCPS Global Education Advisory Board members work as partners, advocates, and representatives, and contribute their expertise, perspectives and voices to the DCPS Global Education team. Advisory Board members also share information about DCPS Global Education programs within their community. There are currently three DCPS Global Education Advisory Boards.
Para aplicaciones de consejo consultivo en español, haga clic aquí.
Parent Advisory Board
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Parent Advisory Board. Click here to apply!
Student Advisory Board
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Student Advisory Board. Click here to apply!
General Advisory Board
- James Albright, DC Public Schools, Director of Secondary Programs
- Caroline Donovan White, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, Senior Director for Education Abroad Services
- Susan Douglass, Georgetown University Center for Contemporary Arab Studies , K-14 Education Outreach Coordinator
- Patricia Elwood, Director of International Protocol, DC Executive Office of the Mayor
- Laura Engel, George Washington University, Assistant Professor of International Education and International Affairs
- Julian Hipkins III, DC Public Schools, Roosevelt High School Global Studies Coordinator
- Aqueelha R. James, DC Public Schools, Roosevelt High School Principal
- Marci Jones, DC Public Schools, H.D. Cooke Elementary School Global Studies Coordinator
- Katie Larkin, DC Public Schools, H.D. Cooke Elementary School Principal
- Jennifer Manise, The Longview Foundation, Executive Director
- Michael Orlove, National Endowment for the Arts, Director of Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works, Artist Communities and International Activities
- Paul Sandrock, ACTFL, Director of Education
- Heather Singmaster, Asia Society, Assistant Director of Education