Families: Ways you can help your student
• Talk to your student about travel. Share your own travel story or aspirations.
• Encourage your student to study abroad; take time to explore the available trips on our website together.
• Review the student application with your child. Encourage your child to submit a thoughtful and original application.
• Organize school meetings to discuss travel concerns and excitement with your school community.
• Organize shopping trips for student travel supplies.
• Communicate with the Travel Ambassador at your student's school.
• Ask your student's appointed Travel Ambassador (trip leader) how you can help.
• Ensure that your student understands and commits to all pre-, during, and post-travel activities.
QUESTIONS? Contact email@example.com